Users can create a draft message that they can use for their SMS campaigns. SMS.to comes with Templates feature. To avoid spending time in creating SMS campaigns that has the same message, you can create a template instead. To learn how to use your SMS templates, please follow the steps from this link.
1. Log-in to your SMS.to account. In the left side panel, click the Send button.
2. Click Templates in the next window.
3. Then click Create New button.
4. In the pop-up window, compose your new template then click the Add Template button.
5. A confirmation message will appear in the upper right hand corner of the page to confirm that it was successfully created.
6. The new template will now appear under Templates view.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.