Users can create a draft message that they can use for their SMS campaigns. To avoid spending time with creating SMS campaigns that have the same or similar content, you can create and re-use a template instead. To learn how to use your SMS templates, please follow the steps from this link.
- Log-in to your SMS.to account. In the left side panel, open the Send menu entry.
- Compose your SMS text.
- Choose a Sender ID.
- Click "Save" under the template section:
- Assign a name of your choice:
- A confirmation message will appear in the upper right hand corner of the page to confirm that it was successfully created.
- The new template will now appear under Templates view.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.