In your SMS.to dashboard, you can create a template before sending your SMS campaigns. This will allow you to save time in manually creating the message you'd like to send to your users. To learn how to create a template, please visit this support article.
Use a Template to Send SMS Campaigns
1. To use a template, click on New Message button.
2. Enter the mobile number or the list of numbers where you are sending the message to.
3. Under Message Details, click the Saved Template button.
4. Click the drop-down arrow under Choose from saved templates.
5. A preview of the template will appear in the right side of the window.
6. When you're ready, click on Send Messages button to send the SMS.
If you have any questions, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.