When a support or sales ticket is opened for you, for example because you contacted us via firstname.lastname@example.org or one of our agents has opened it manually for you, you can simply communicate with us by replying to the email you have received.
Alternatively we also offer a SMS.to Support Portal where you can log in with your SMS.to support account. Credential are different from the ones you are using for access to the SMS.to Messaging Portal.
Here you can:
- Track the ticket status.
- Reply or give additional information.
- Close the ticket if the issue has been solved.
- Access knowledge base articles, which might help you solve your issue or learn about additional features and how to make the most out of your experience with SMS.to.
- Rate our customer service.
- When a ticket is first opened you will receive a confirmation email with your support account name.
- This is not your SMS.to account. Kindly refer to SMS.to Sign-up Process to sign up for an account on SMS.to.
If you have any questions, please send an email to email@example.com