SMS.to now has an auto-recharge feature available.
Note: This feature is only available for Paypal payments for now. Users are also required to have at least 1 Paypal transaction made to their account before the auto-recharge feature can be activated.
To enable this feature, please reach out to us by sending an email to email@example.com
Once your Account Manager or support agent confirms that the feature has been activated for your account, follow the steps below to enable it on your dashboard.
1. Click Settings in the left side panel of your SMS.to dashboard.
2. Go to Auto Recharge option.
3. Click the radio button under "Automatic payment recharge trigger is disabled" to enable it.
4. Once done, click the blue Activate button.
5. Then click Save Auto Recharge Settings button.
You can also specify the amount when to trigger the auto-recharge feature.
For any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org