This option is part of a future release and currently not available yet
This type of callback allows you to automatically receive the status updates on messages you have sent on SMS.to.
SMS.to provides you this feature by allowing you to set the endpoint in your account settings on SMS.to. You will then receive the callback at the provided endpoint for each status update of messages sent from your account.
You can easily set up the endpoint by these simple steps:
- Navigate to your account settings.
- Click on the Webhook Management tab.
- Save the URL pointing to your endpoint in the Default Outbound Callback URL box. It should refer to the endpoint you've set up on your side for receiving outbound message status updates.
- Click on Save.
- From this point on, your account is ready to automatically receive status updates of each message to your configured endpoint.
We will send you these callbacks using the POST Method as Form Encoded.
The request body will contain the following information:
Basic requirements for the endpoint configuration
To receive callbacks from us correctly, please make sure to:
- Return 200 HTTP Status code when processing of callbacks is done on your end.
- Reduce the processing time of callbacks to less than 4 seconds. We drop the connection after 4 seconds and retry sending after 1 hour.