Sometimes messages are not delivered. The possible reasons for this are theoretically endless but most of them can be eliminated by us after proper investigation.
- Often it might be related to International SenderID Regulations and Requirements (list of countries).
- Another common reason is that the respective phone numbers are inactive or not reachable. You can check this via our HLR feature: How to use HLR lookup for number verification
For us to be able to investigate any such issues without delay, we need a qualified description, which should at least contain the following information:
- Example Message ID(s) (please see How to Check SMS Logs & Delivery Status in the Message Log) as text - please avoid screenshots here since we will not be able to copy the values from a picture.
- Problem description per example
- Message Delivery Status that you received from us.
Even if the problem you are encountering might not be related to single messages but to all your traffic, please provide us with one or more examples anyhow so we'll best be able to help you.
Note about campaigns in status ONGOING:
A campaign can be ONGOING even if all of the messages in this campaign are already sent. This is a normal behaviour since the mobile networks of the audience will report back the Message Delivery Status to us for each single message and this process can take up to 48 hours. Most status reports will be received rather quickly but for example in cases where a phone is out of network reach and then comes online later, we will still be receiving these status reports hours later and thus the campaign is still ongoing.
Please include all above information in an email to us: email@example.com. For security & privacy reasons, kindly make sure to contact us from the email address linked to your account.
If you have any questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org