Why is my account still in pending approval status after signing up?
All users who sign-up to SMS.to platform will be required to verify their phone number in order to get their account approved. Please refer to the steps below on how to sign-up to the SMS.to platform and get your account approved.
1. To create your account or sign-up with SMS.to, please go to this link.
2. You can click on Sign in / Sign up button on the upper right side of the page or enter your email address beside the Get Started button.
3. You will be redirected to another page with a Register button. Click the Register button to get redirected to the next page.
4. Fill-out the necessary or required information. Make sure to check the terms and conditions.
5. To better understand your SMS needs, you will be required to fill out the information as stated below. When done, click the FINISH button.
6. After signing up, you will receive an email confirmation. Click on the Confirm Email button.
Note: Accounts can be verified manually on our end in cases where users are unable to verify their phone number within 24 hours.
7. The confirmation button will redirect you to your SMS.to account dashboard. The prompt below will be shown so you can verify your phone number. For accounts that does not have a verified phone number will have the Pending Approval status.
9. You will be redirected to your Account Settings page when you click the Verified Phone Number. You need to verify your phone number before you can start sending SMS or add funds to your account. A 4-digit code will be sent to your mobile number.
10. After entering your 4-digit code, click the Verify button then click Save. You will receive a confirmation message on the upper right hand side of the page.
11. Once you're done verifying your phone number, you will receive another email informing you that your account has been approved.
If you encounter any error signing up, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.