Users have several options for adding funds to their account. Below are the options to add funds to your account:
- Bank transfer
1. In your SMS.to dashboard, scroll down to Add Funds in the left side panel.
2. Enter the amount you'd like to add.
3. Choose the payment method you'd like to use to pay.
4. In order to proceed, you'll need to enter your billing details. This is important so we can send you the invoice after you successfully added funds.
5. Once done, click on Proceed to Secure Payment button.
1. After clicking Proceed to Secure Payment, you will be redirected to the following prompt.
Image 1. Bank transfer payment information.
2. Make sure to click the check mark beside I have transferred the above mentioned amount before you click on Payment sent button.
3. Please keep in mind that a bank transfer - unlike credit card or PayPal - may take a few days to be processed by the involved banks.
For PayPal payment, you will be redirected to your PayPal log-in after you click on Proceed to Secure Payment button.
You will need to log-in to your PayPal account to process the payment.
You can also add funds using your credit card.
After you click on Proceed to Secure Payment button, you will be redirected to the following page.
Note: For security purposes, our Billing department may review first time payments per account. If you have any questions or encountered an error, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org